As a family-owned business, people are at the heart of everything we do, so your safety and health has been, and continues to be, our top priority here at Tatton Stays
As per the government announcement, overnight stays will commence from 12th April 2021.
The new regulations are as follows:
- Holidays starting between 12th April – 16th May (individual households only)
- Holidays starting between 17th May – 20th June (up to two households)
- Holidays starting on or after 21st June (no restrictions on the number of households)
Please rest assured that if it is impossible for you to take your booked holiday due to legal restrictions in place at the date of your booking, then the options set out below will be available to you. If there are no legal restrictions in place at the date your booking is due to start our normal terms and conditions for cancellations will apply.
- Transfer your booking to a new date
Tatton Stays are operating a ‘safer stay’ policy throughout all cottages which means :
- Anti bacterial hand dispensers available at each cottage
- High touch items have been thoroughly cleaned and sprayed
- Extended cleaning times
- All cleaners have access to full PPE equipment , facemasks, gloves etc .
We ask all of our guests to familiarise themselves with and adhere to the Government restrictions in place.
The Government rules in relation to Covid are constantly being updated and are therefore subject to change. We will continue to update this page with more information as and when we can, but in the meantime, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your understanding and support.